The day Mommy joined (became a member)
at Williams Memorial....
at Williams Memorial....
As of Sunday, November 7, 2010
We went to a couple different churches to see where we fit and we ended up liking Williams Memorial the best. Blake is already a member at Williams Memorial so he didn't have to rejoin as a "family" with me like I had hoped (so I wouldn't have to walk down alone! haha...I'm a big chicken...I dispise the spotlight.
We talked with the pastor on Wednesday, 3rd & on the 7th I officially became a member. It wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be...although I had sweaty palms and my face was probably bright red. A friend of mine happened to be in the same situation as I was in...where her hubby was a member, but she hadn't joined yet. So to my surprise (& delight) she decided to join with me that morning! Plus...our sweet hubby's decided to stand there with us infront of everyone....so kind!
Next on the list....Wylan's Baptism!! Scheduled for December 19, 2010....




