He's on his way...
I found out I was pregnant in August. I wanted to surprise my husband and tell him of our wonderful news in a fun way. He happened to be sick the day I found out, but he went to work anyways. Long story short, I found out that morning...decided to get a "get well soon" card and write inside the card "I hope this news makes you feel better, you're going to be a DAD"...I made him read it outloud and had hidden a video camera that caught his priceless expressions and all the excitement! I'm pretty sure I made him feel 100% better with this wonderful news!
 |
| 9 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks |
 |
| 4D |
 |
| 13 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks |
 |
| 20 weeks |
 |
| 24 weeks |
 |
| 28 weeks |
 |
| 32 weeks |
 |
| 35 weeks |
 |
| 36 weeks |
 |
| 37 weeks |
 |
| 37 weeks |
 |
| 38 weeks |
 |
| 38 weeks |
 |
| 39 weeks (Had Wylan this week!) |
 |
| 39 weeks |
 |
| Ready to pop!! |
 |
| Come Out Wylan we're waiting! |
 |
These are the surprise boxes everyone got at dinner...all except one said, "It's a...?" one lucky person (Aunt Stacey) got to announce it! Her box had a square cloth that said "It's a boy!" which my little sister is going to make a quilt out of! She's so talented! |
 |
| Gran Gran saying, "I told you so, I knew it!" |
 |
| Your Great Grandma, Phyllis Briggs |
 |
| Daddy, Mommy, Gran Gran, Aunt Laina |
 |
| Proud Parents of a little boy! |
 |
| Mommy & Gran Gran |