APRIL 10TH, 2010 (5 days early) We welcomed our little bundle of joy, Wylan Blake Rich!
Poor baby was pretty beat up coming out....bruises, red marks, smooshed in nose (mommas was like that too when she was born!!) and an egg head (had to suction you out!) But after a few weeks everything was healed.
Weighing in at 8lbs 8oz & 20.1 inches born at 11:56p.m. (almost the 11th)
It's amazing how much you've changed in such little time...here you are at 4 months!
I'm married to my highschool sweetheart, Blake Rich. He is my love..my other half! Together (with God's help of course!) we created a miracle, our one & only, sweet blessing, Wylan Blake Rich. He was born April 2010 & he has made our life complete. I'm such a proud & happy mommy...this is why I wanted a blog so I can show him off (& create a scrapbook for him). The best thing is I get to stay at home with him. I do our payroll on the side from home as well. But mainly I get to love on Wylan all day long & hopefully teach him how to be a good kid..help him learn & be creative.."show him the ropes" in life. These 2 guys are my world..my heart and soul, what keeps me breathing.